Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the mobile SIM-card from Comviq work abroad?

Go down

Does the mobile SIM-card from Comviq work abroad? Empty Does the mobile SIM-card from Comviq work abroad?

Post  Homer March 1st 2011, 16:52

I'm wondering if our SIM Card Comviq works abroad. I'm planning to go abroad for weekend and want to use the mobile number that you gave us. I've looked at the webside of Comviq but all information was Swedish. Is it possible?

Homer

Back to top Go down

Does the mobile SIM-card from Comviq work abroad? Empty Re: Does the mobile SIM-card from Comviq work abroad?

Post  Fredrik March 1st 2011, 16:59

Yes they do but it is not very straightforward. Here is how it works (translated from Comviq's website).

To call when abroad you need to press *100*+[country code i.e. 46 for Sweden][the phone number to call without the first zero]# and then the call button. You will hear a message in Swedish saying: "Your call is being connected, you will be dialed-up soon". After a short time your mobile rings and you answer as usual and hear how it is ringing in the other end.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down