Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if I arrive one or a few days into the orientation?

Go down

What if I arrive one or a few days into the orientation? Empty What if I arrive one or a few days into the orientation?

Post  Fredrik July 12th 2011, 13:40

It is no problem if you arrive a few days late. You will miss some of the orientation activities but not all. You can join the fun when you arrive. For some activities you will need to buy a ticket one week in advance. If you are not here in time to do so we can reserve a ticket for you (if there are places available). Please just send us an email when we announce the activity.

Also note that...
If you arrive after the arrival week we will not be able to pick you up when you arrive but we will wait for you at the university with the key to your room. More information under the topic "Arrival".

For the autumn semester, if you arrive after the Swedish for beginners course has begun you can not join it during the orientation. For you there is a group starting in September. You will find the timetable and more information about it on our notice board when you arrive. There you also find a list where you need to sign up.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum