Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room?

Go down

Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room? Empty Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room?

Post  Esther June 19th 2010, 11:33

Hi Fredrik, my sister may wish to visit Luleå for a short stay during the upcoming semester that I'd be there. Is it possible for her to stay with me in the dorm room then? Are there regulations that disallow that, or does she need to pay?

Thanks in advance Smile

Esther

Back to top Go down

Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room? Empty Re: Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room?

Post  Fredrik June 21st 2010, 14:15

She can stay in your room. It is allowed to have visitors for a shorter period of time, no costs.

Only one person may live in the room permanently.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room? Empty Appropriate length of time?

Post  Sean June 28th 2011, 14:51

Would 10 to 14 days be okie for a friend to come visit? or are there any particular limitations?
Thanks, Sean

Sean

Back to top Go down

Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room? Empty Re: Visiting family member able to stay in dorm room?

Post  Fredrik July 12th 2011, 13:10

There is no specific limitation in the number of days. Use your own judgement.

Remember that you share a kitchen and living room. It was designed for a certain number of people. When you have visitors you need to take extra care.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down