Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival in the week end of the arrival week

2 posters

:: Topics :: Arrival

Go down

Arrival in the week end of the arrival week Empty Arrival in the week end of the arrival week

Post  gtignard May 20th 2009, 16:41

Is it a problem if I arrive on saturday 15th or sunday 16th of august during office hours?

Thanks.

gtignard

Back to top Go down

Arrival in the week end of the arrival week Empty Re: Arrival in the week end of the arrival week

Post  Fredrik May 25th 2009, 14:06

No it is not a problem if you arrive during the week end. It is included in the arrival week and we will pick you up between 8 am and 10 pm.  Very Happy

In August the weekend is no longer included in the Arrival Week. In January the weekend is still included and it is not a problem.

Last edited by Fredrik on April 9th 2014, 16:42; edited 3 times in total
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Arrival in the week end of the arrival week Empty Re: Arrival in the week end of the arrival week

Post  gtignard May 25th 2009, 17:06

Ok, thank you for your answer.
Best regards.

gtignard

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi July 12th 2010, 10:52

Is it a problem if I arrive on Sunday 15th at 10.40 pm?

Thanks.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrik July 13th 2010, 14:33

Well... it is not very convenient...

We might pick you up or I might ask you to take a taxi and meet us at the university or your home address to be. If the latter is the case you will receive an email from me one week before your arrival, assuming of course that you fill out the arrival form.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi July 13th 2010, 20:12

Thank you for your answer

I prefer that you come to pick me up, so I book my flight on Sunday 15th and I arrive at 9.20 pm.

Best Regards Wink

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrik July 14th 2010, 01:02

That sounds better. Thanks.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Bewler May 9th 2011, 19:26

Hi there!

I´ve got the same problem Mimi had. I would arrive on Sunday 14th at 10.25 pm, didnt booked it yet but its a lot cheaper than an earlier one..
But i assume you cant prosmise me to pick me up at this time Rolling Eyes

Regards

Bewler

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrik May 16th 2011, 14:48

Most likely we will pick you up but since it is outside of our announced arrival hours we can't promise it earlier than one week before arrival. After you have filled out the arrival form you will receive pick up information in early august.

Or as I wrote above:
We might pick you up or I might ask you to take a taxi and meet us at the university or your home address to be. If the latter is the case you will receive an email from me one week before your arrival, assuming of course that you fill out the arrival form.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down