Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accommodation before the arrival week

Go down

Accommodation before the arrival week Empty Accommodation before the arrival week

Post  Daniel May 19th 2009, 17:19

Will I have my accomomdation even if I arrive on August 1st or 2nd i.e. during the weekend?

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Accommodation before the arrival week Empty Re: Accommodation before the arrival week

Post  Fredrik May 25th 2009, 15:03

All accommodations will be available on the first week day of August. Same goes for January. If the first day(s) of August is on a weekend I can sometimes get the keys before the weekend but this I will know at the earliest in the beginning of July. I can't make any promises.

If you need your room before the arrival week I need to know well in advance, i.e. you need to send in the arrival form with your date and time of arrival at least two weeks in advance.

If possible include this information in your application for accommodation. Though if you have already filled it out you don't need to fill it out again, just add the information in the arrival form.

You will receive a special appointment to pick up your key.

Links
Arrival form
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down