Information about registration with the Swedish Migration Board for EU/EEA citizens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information about registration with the Swedish Migration Board for EU/EEA citizens

Post  Fredrik on March 1st 2011, 14:50

Those of you who are EU/EEA citizens have to register with the Swedish Migration Board. You must register no later than three months after entering Sweden.

Information about the procedure can be found here.

You can register at the Swedish Migration Board's website or send the application to:

Migrationsverket
Box 103
961 22 Boden

You need to attach the following documents:

• Proof of admission to courses/programme (e.g. certificate of registration which you can get from the Student Front Desk in the B-building).
  • Assurance that you have sufficient funds for your support (e.g. a letter where you confirm that you can support yourself, do not forget to sign it).
  • Documented proof that you have a comprehensive health insurance that is valid in Sweden (e.g. a copy of the EU-card).
  • Copy of your ID-card or passport

Links
Swedish Migration Board
Studying in Sweden
Fredrik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question about visa

Post  AndreaERT on December 30th 2014, 00:24

Hi!

Hope you all had great holidays Smile

My visa was accepted, I got the email confirming that but it will take more time to arrive to Mexico (two or three weeks ) and my arrival to Lulea is planned to be on January 13th. I spoke with the embassy and they told me they can send the visa to Luleå but someone needs to receive it and then I will go to get it.

How can I write address If I want to receive it on the university or the accommodation where I'll be staying (Väderleden 11)?

Thanks a lot!

AndreaERT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information about registration with the Swedish Migration Board for EU/EEA citizens

Post  Fredrik on January 7th 2015, 14:22

Please ask them to send it to:

your name
c/o International Office
Lulea University of Technology
SE-971 87 Lulea
SWEDEN
Fredrik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information about registration with the Swedish Migration Board for EU/EEA citizens

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top