Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is my letter of acceptance - need it for my visa application?

:: Topics :: Before going

Go down

Where is my letter of acceptance - need it for my visa application? Empty Where is my letter of acceptance - need it for my visa application?

Post  lulea1 June 13th 2009, 06:33

I never received a letter of acceptance from the actual University. Now they're asking for one at the Swedish consulate in order to continue processing my visa. I am doing the exchange through ISEP and I sent the letter of certification I got from them (ISEP) but apparently that isn't enough. How do I receive this letter of acceptance from Lulea University? I have tried contacting several people but am still waiting for a reply. Any advice?

lulea1

Back to top Go down

Where is my letter of acceptance - need it for my visa application? Empty Re: Where is my letter of acceptance - need it for my visa application?

Post  Fredrik July 3rd 2009, 18:59

You have received your Letter of Acceptance via e-mail. This is valid as proof of acceptance at LTU for the residence permit application. Print out the LoA and the Appendix and submit this together with all other documents required to the Swedish consular authorities.

Since you're an ISEP-student it was sent by Inger Niska-Ekblom, one of our International Coordinators.
Fredrik
Fredrik

Back to top Go down